There is something for everyone at EPCO and with the park transforming and preparing for its 40th anniversary on October 1, now might be the perfect time to visit EPCOT. Disney Parks Blog shared a few more tours that will be returning in October.
What is happening:
- Other popular tours from the Enchanting Extras collection return to EPCOT starting October 2. This is an addition to the previously announced lineup of tours that amounts to Walt Disney World Seaside resort.
- This personalized experience gives you an exciting look at the magic and shows a unique opportunity to experience EPCOT by land and sea.
Discover the land:
- If you want Living with the landthen you will enjoy Behind the Seeds.
- This one-hour walking tour gives you an up-close view of plants, insects, and fish in four state-of-the-art greenhouses.
- You will be able to take in the sights and smells of unusual cultures from around the world.
- Your guide will help you learn about the latest plant growing techniques they use at The Land and give you ideas you can try in your own garden at home.
Discover the seas:
- The seas with Nemo & Friends has over 2,000 sea creatures representing more than 90 aquatic species, including sea turtles, angelfish, dolphins, eagle rays and sharks.
- EPCOT Seas Adventures-DiveQuest is back and guests can dive into this 5.7 million gallon saltwater environment and encounter marine life in person.
- The experience provides SCUBA certified customers with guaranteed calm seas, unlimited visibility, currentless and incredible marine life.
- If you are not SCUBA certified or prefer not to enter the water, there is also a tour for you.
- EPCOT Seas Adventures–Dolphins in Depth allows guests to encounter bottlenose dolphins. You can learn their behavior and chat with experts who work with them on a daily basis.
- These tours will resume on October 2, with sales starting on August 22. Advance booking is highly recommended and you must also have valid theme park admission as well as a park reservation.
- You can visit disneyworld.com or go to the My Disney Experience app.